Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

Once again Christmas has come and gone way too fast. I love this time of year and am always a little sad when Magic 96 quits playing Christmas music. I think I have been listening to it since the beginning of November. Since this was the first Christmas with a Mooneyhan grand baby, things were a little different. It was so much fun watching Will attempt to open his gifts. He really seemed very interested and even tried to rip the paper on a few of them. Of course we got him way more than we should have, but it was worth it to watch his face light up at his new toys. I can't wait until next year when we will have Bryson here for Christmas. Every time my mom would ask me what I wanted for Christmas, I could not think of anything other than baby stuff, so of course we ended up with a few gifts for Bryson. Our favorite gift was one that we bought ourselves. I messed up the whole gift exchange between me and Robert because I bought me something with a gift card I received from the kids at school. Of course it was what Robert bought me for Christmas. So we decided that he could open his gift early and that we would return the double gift so we could buy us a new camera. We didn't make it out to get the camera until Christmas Eve and apparently everybody else wanted that same camera. After searching all the Best Buy stores, we ended up at the new Super Target in Hoover where we bought the last one! We are now the proud owners of a super nice Nikon camera! I can't wait until Bryson is here so we can take all kinds of great pictures of him with it. Here are a few pictures from Christmas. Sorry they are a little blurry, but we were still trying out the settings on our new camera. Enjoy!










I was able to be off work the 23rd and got to spend some time with Will. I really wanted to pick him up from daycare and have a play day with him. We had so much fun. Martha didn't have to go to work until 2 and she didn't really want to take him that late anyway, so we were both able to sleep in. Will loves to blow spit bubbles and he is even becoming more interested in his toys. Here are a few pictures from our fun day.






2 comments:

Megan said...

Will's complexion is absolutely beautiful! He's so tan and its Decemeber... jealous!

Amy Dorsey said...

He does have a great compelxion, but really everything about him is perfect! (sorry, I'm a little biased) I can only hope that my child gets that type of complexion