Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Yesterday was Bryson's first St. Patrick's Day and since he is part Irish, we had to dress him up and show him off. So after putting him in his cute pjs that Robert bought him and taking a million pictures of him, we headed to the Galleria. This was our first time out by ourselves and Bryson's first trip to the mall. We first stopped off to see Robbie. I had to show him off to somebody and since I don't want him getting any germs, we went to see his uncle. Have I mentioned how much I love our stroller and carseat?! When you put the cover over the carseat and the stroller at the same time, it completely covers Bryson from everybody! That way he won't be exposed to germs and people will more than likely not ask to see him. I love it! There is even a little window so you can see in and watch him. The only time somebody asked to see him was in Motherhood when I went shopping for nursing tanks and bras. As soon as the lady asked I said, "It's fine, but dont get too close, he's only two weeks old." Probably sounded a little rude, but whatever. I don't want my baby getting anybody's germs. She was very understanding, which I expected since she worked in a maternity store. After leaving Motherhood, I was able to sneak into Baby Gap and buy Bryson a cute little shirt before he started getting hungry. Thank God I was prepared! I just whipped out his bottle with powder formula in it and added a little bit of water from the bottle that I stuck in his back. We just sat in the mall parking lot for about 30 minutes until he finished, then he passed out the rest of the way home. Me and Robert have decided that if he ever gets fussy, we may just stick him in his carseat, because he sleeps so good in it. Now that I can drive, I am trying to get out of the house more often. Today, I think we may go to Dunkin Donuts. I haven't had this since they opened it in Pelham which is right by our house. (of course we will just go through the drive-thru). The last time I had Dunkin was in NYC last year and I really wasn't that impressed with it, but I'm willing to give it another shot. On tomorrow's agenda is a nice walk around the lake. I have been waiting for a nice day to take Bryson out for a walk and it looks like tomorrow will be the day. The forcast is mostly sunny with a high in the low 70s. Here are a few pictures from Bryson's first St. Patrick's Day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: