Thursday, June 3, 2010

3 Months!

I can't believe it has already been 3 months since our sweet little man arrived! It doesn't seem like it's already been that long, but it also seems like he's been here forever! It's so hard to think back on how life was without him. He is an amazing little guy and he's starting to develop his own funny little personality! Here are a few of the things he has done in the past month:
 -Drinks a 6 oz bottle every 3 hours
-Still sleeping through the night, for the most part.
-Talking. He says words like "ah-goo" and "geeee" all the time. (ok so they are not really real words, but they are words to him)
-He smiles when you smile at him
-He can sit up when supported
-He rolls from his back to his side
-He laughed for the first time. It was the cutest little giggle I have ever heard. I got a little teary eyed the first time I heard it.
-He will bear weight on his legs when we hold his hands. This is his favorite position to be in. He loves to "stand up"
-When he's on his belly, he will wiggle so much that he scoots across the floor.
-When on his belly, he can prop up a little bit on his arms
-He can now hold his head up unsupported.
-He reaches for objects and will also grasp them in his hand
-He loves to pull on his toys
-He follows objects back and forth
-He has finally graduated out of newborn clothes and has already began to outgrow his 0-3 months!
-He graduated from size 1 diapers to size 1-2
-His eyes are still blue, and we are starting to think they are going to stay that way. Not sure where he got them from but they are beautiful. Thats the first thing people say about him!

I am having so much fun staying home with him. I feel like he is doing a lot more than most babies because I am able to spend one on one time with him. I feel like our house is always a wreck because I would rather spend my days playing with him instead of cleaning, but with school starting back this week, I have really got to get back into a good routine. Here are his 3 months pictures. It is amazing at how much he has changed!

No comments: