Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bryson's 1st Halloween

For Bryson's 1st Halloween, we dressed him up as a Tiger. It's not what we wanted, but it turned out cute anyway. Our original plan was to dress him up as a lobster and have us dress as chef's and carry him around in a pot, but then we realized he was too big for the pot so we started looking for other ideas. We wanted something unique, funny and cute but couldn't agree on anything. We found this super cute Elvis costume but of course it was sold out in his size. It seemed like everything we found was sold out. We did find a baby Michael Jackson costume that was not sold out but for some reason that seemed a little too creepy. The weekend before Halloween we still didn't have a costume but I remembered that Belk had some Carter's costumes that were just pants and a jacket. Luckily they had a few left and they were on sale, regular $34 and we only paid $11! Now I'm glad we waited and it turned out super cute anyway.
On Friday the 29th, we had a parade at school and Amy was so sweet to come up there and get Bryson ready for me. She walked with him in the parade and walked by me so I could see him in his costume. Definitely the cutest baby there. Here are some pictures of him at the parade.



 On the 30th, Bryson spent the night with Amy and Mark and we went to a party at a friends house. I didn't know we were going so I never bought a costume. I did find a little witch's hat headband for $5 at Walmart that I wore to be a little festive. Robert dressed at Brett Favre from the crotchless Wranglers spoof we saw on Saturday Night Live. It was pretty funny. Here are a few pictures from the party.




On Halloween, we took Bryson "trick or treating". We dressed him up and went to my parents house, then my Aunt's house and ended up at Amy and Mark's house for Bryson's 1st campfire and s'mores. We had so much fun with him this Halloween. I can't wait until next year when he can actually go door to door in his costume. Here are pictures from him trick or treating and making s'mores.

















No comments: