Saturday, October 6, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Part Two

On Sunday, we slept in some, then headed for a quick trip to the pool and the beach before going to Pineapple Willy's for lunch. Bryson wore himself out that morning because he almost slept through the entire lunch! He finally woke up as we were all finishing so he could eat his shrimp. After lunch, everybody (except me) wanted to go to the water park;  I wanted to go shopping at the outlets. Right when I pulled up to the outlets, Robert called and said that the water park did not have enough staff to stay open past 4 and since it was already almost 3, there was no point in going. So he met me at the outlets and everybody else went back to the condo to go to the pool and the beach. I got Bryson a few nice things at the Carter's outlet and some new shoes at the Croc's outlet but other than that, they didn't have much. Once we got back, Robert met Bryson down at the beach. They had buried Eli in the sand and Bryson thought it was the funniest thing. Once Bryson helped rescue Eli, everybody went in the ocean. Bryson loves going in the ocean.
 Playing on the steps of the pool again.

 He had so much fun being tossed in the air!
 Kisses for Lisa
 I love this picture of him and Eli. I wish Bryson would have been carrying his board too.

 After lunch at Pineapple Willy's

 Helping Eli out of the sand
 He was so amazed by the ocean.

 He loves the ocean so much!
Since we ate such a late lunch, we let Bryson stay out longer in the ocean and chose to eat a late dinner at Captain Anderson's. Bryson was doing good until it took forever for us to get our food. He started getting really whiny and he ended up falling asleep at the dinner table.
The next morning it was time to go home. We had been wanting donuts all weekend so Robert and Lisa headed out early to get some. That place was crazy busy so they got back almost when it was time to check out. We all scarfed down a donut and loaded up the cars. Bryson loved the donuts.
Before heading home, we stopped at the beach for a few family pictures.

We had to make several different stops for food, gas, etc. before we got out of Panama City. Bryson was so tired that he fell asleep in the car holding his kids meal box. He slept almost the entire way home! He didn't wake up until we stopped in Montgomery to take Robert back to his truck. Once we got Robert's truck, we headed to the Peach Park in Clanton for some yummy peach ice cream, fried pies, and boiled peanuts. We made great time on the way back and were home before dark. Thankfully we both took the next day off to rest and unpack. Ever since we got back, Bryson has been asking to go back to the beach. Hopefully we can make another early Spring trip with him before school lets out.

No comments: