Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bryson's 1st school party

Since I work at Bryson's school, I was able to step out of my room for a few minutes and enjoy Bryson's very first school party with him. Of course he didn't think it was a big deal, but I did. He had been in my class up until the beginning of December, but he started getting clingy, is becoming interested in potty training, and seemed like he was bored with the kids in his class. So far the move has been great! He has used the potty twice since being in there and he seems a lot happier to be playing with kids that are on his level. He is the youngest in the class, but he fits right in. He even has a little girlfriend in the class. I also love the fact that him and Will are now in the same class, even if it's only for an hour a day.
I love watching him interact with his new friends. At his Christmas party, he sat next to Will and his girlfriend Makayla. I'm sure Bryson, and all the other kids, were wondering why I was in there taking pictures of them eating snack, but I'm glad I got to experience it with him. They had chips and dip, grapes, cupcakes, cookies, and Mickey Mouse cheese. (I'm pretty sure they had other stuff too, but that's all I can remember). Of course he devoured his Mickey cheese, but all that him and Will wanted to eat were the grapes. He didn't touch his cupcake, or cookies; and he only ate a few of the chips. He was all about the grapes. I guess it's a good thing that he doesn't really like sweets. We have tried to give him sweets and just won't touch them. Here are a few pictures from his first school party.








No comments: