Friday, January 27, 2012

New Year's 2012

It's still so hard to believe that it's already 2012! We spent New Year's Eve with our friends watching Auburn win their bowl game. Our get together was originally just supposed to be a New Year's Eve party but then we found Auburn's bowl game would be played on New Year's Eve. It's so much fun watching Auburn football with our friends and we are so sad that football season is over. We didn't really do too much at our friends house other than watch football and enjoy each other's company. I am definitely getting old though. I was so tired before midnight and all I wanted to do was spend time with Bryson. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with our friends, but I miss Bryson when I am away from him. Since Robert works nights now, he will more than likely have to work on New Year's Eve, which just means that I will get to ring in the New Year with Bryson, which I'm super excited about. I had so much fun as kid being allowed to stay up until midnight and toasting the New Year with a glass of sparkling grape juice. I can't wait to start that tradition with Bryson. Since we were so busy watching football and catching up with our friends, I forgot to take a lot of pictures. I did get a cute group shot of all the girls and of course a nice picture of me and Robert. I know it's a little late, but, Happy New Year! I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for the Dorsey' family.


No comments: